Accessibility Statement for Conviction Website
This is an accessibility statement from Conviction.
Measures to support accessibility
Conviction takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Conviction Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Conviction Website ispartially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Conviction Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Conviction Website:
- Phone: +44 (0) 333 344 1012
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor Address: Office One, 1 Coldbath Square, London, EC1R 5HL
- Postal Address: Office One, 1 Coldbath Square, London, EC1R 5HL
We try to respond to feedback within 7 working days.
Accessibility of Conviction Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Conviction Website , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Conviction Website:
- Comments from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives. because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 working days. Please use the 'flag' button if you encounter an issue.
Conviction assessed the accessibility of Conviction Website by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
This statement was created on 5 April 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.