Help us engage our audience, by creating a compelling social media strategy as well as creating interesting & relevant content, which will better get our work & message across to help people navigate and have a voice in the Criminal Justice System.
What will you be doing?
We would appreciate an experienced social media manager to help with our social media efforts;
- to assess the current state of our social media pages & make recommendations on improvements.
- develop & execute a social media campaign around our fundraising efforts
- what we do, why we do it, how we support & what funding is needed
- provide guidance & strategy on how we can manage our social media on an on-going basis, e.g. using a centralised tool, creating a content calendar, identifying easy & free graphic tools/images
- produce fresh & engaging content for our social media channels
- engage followers & encourage interaction
- prepare graphics for sharing across social media channels
- manage & maintain social media channels on a regular basis
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a volunteer who has experience in writing & editing content on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter.
Building strategies to increase social media following, awareness &/or build fundraising campaign.
Creating content calendar to help plan social media activity.
What difference will you make?
Your input will shape how we present ourselves to our service users, funders & community. With your help, we will be able to establish a successful learning centre supporting offenders and their families struggling with accessing public services and/or understanding their rights.
What’s in it for the volunteer?
You would be a part of a small organisation making a huge impact on the lives of many people. You will also gain an added project experience in your career portfolio.
To apply for this job please visit conviction.eu.cliogrow.com.