I darllen ein hysbysiad preifatrwydd yn Cymraeg, dewiswch ‘Cymraeg’ ar y dewisydd iaith isod.
This privacy notice tells you what to expect us to do with your personal information when you make contact with us or use one of our services.
This notice is layered. So, if you wish, you can easily select the reason we process your personal information and see what we do with it.
If your network blocks YouTube, you may not be able to view the above video. Please use another device.
Depending on your organisation’s network policies, you may be unable to view the video on this page. In this case, please access the page on a non-network device.
We’ll tell you:
- why we are able to process your information;
- what purpose we are processing it for;
- whether you have to provide it to us;
- how long we store it for;
- whether there are other recipients of your personal information;
- whether we intend to transfer it to another country; and
- whether we do automated decision-making or profiling.
The first part of the notice is information we need to tell everybody.
Page last reviewed: 18 May, 2022