Most admin work takes place during the hours 9-5 Monday to Friday (although this is dependent on duties required) and volunteer availability.
What does the role involve?
- Working with other volunteer administrators
- Making and receiving phone calls
- Data entry, filing, typing and general office duties
- There may be occasions where you have the opportunity to get involved in other areas, including attending events or other activities
- To liaise with other organisations/volunteers as and when necessary and provide additional admin support where appropriate
- Where applicable assist with the handling of both incoming/outgoing mail
What skills or experience are required?
- Good communicator (verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal skills and good telephone manner
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and other applications
- Able and willing to work as part of a team and also be able to work independently
- Friendly and approachable
What will I get out of it?
- Support Conviction to provide services that enable people in the criminal justice system to have a voice and be heard
- An understanding of how the different parts of Conviction work
- An opportunity to build skills, knowledge and experience
- Become a valued and integral part of the Conviction team
What support/training will I get?
- Regular and ongoing support from your supervisor
- Payment of all out of pocket expenses
- Basic induction to Conviction and to the role
- An opportunity to take part in any general Conviction volunteer training and development that is available
- 18 years
To apply for this job please visit conviction.eu.cliogrow.com.