Role: internally and externally, effectively publicising and raising the profile of our CIC’s free, advocacy and casework services to increase awareness.
What will you be doing?
Promoting our advice service internally and externally. Researching, calling and emailing organisations, such as charities and trade unions, to arrange for them to add links from their website to the advice section of our website, and to encourage them to generally signpost clients to our free advice services.
What are we looking for?
Volunteer Communications Officer must be able to show the following skills and abilities:
- Previous experience of comms work
- Excellent written and spoken English (we welcome volunteers where English is their second language)
- Excellent ICT skills
- Flexible, reliable and enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude
- Ability to take on board positive criticism
- Able to commit to at least 7 hours, per week
- Access to a phone (costs will be reimbursed) and a laptop / PC
What difference will you make?
Due to lack of resources and strict rules on Legal Aid for Criminal and Prison Law Matters, many people need free advice, guidance and support in order to access their rights.
Your role will be to network with other organisations to let them know of our service, with the aim of increasing the amount of clients signposted to our free advice service and to promote our work internally.
To apply for this job please visit conviction.eu.cliogrow.com.